Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Fun Find

I discovered this delightful little teapot at Urban Outfitters just after Christmas, hidden in the back of the store on the clearance shelf. It was girls’ day out at the outdoor mall and we were bound to stumble upon a few treasures we couldn’t leave behind. This was marked down to an unbelievable $13. Not a chip or a ding, or a piece missing. What a stroke of luck! It was love at first sight! I scooped it right up!



It's called Matryoshka Doll Tea for Two, and here's how it works.


The top comes off and forms a cup!


And there's another, smaller top, that also comes off and forms another cup!


Simply delightful!


I love a fun find!



Will my cute little nieces please come to visit me? I promise we will have a fun tea party! ~CJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment