Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Set is Finished


The slip stitch baby hat I've been working on came off my knitting sticks this evening to complete the set for a special little baby boy due in June.


The first thing I did was dress up Baby Boy Doll in the outfit. He takes size 6-9 month baby clothes and I was pleased that all of the items fit him, including the socks (he has such chubby legs!).


His expression doesn't reflect it very well, but I think he feels quite handsome dressed up in the colorful little clothes. (He probably won't want to part with them come baby shower time in April.)


Oh, and just as I predicted, a Chubby Chirp has magically materialized in my home.


She flew right into the Easter Basket...


...where she joined Bunny Nugget, and they have become fast friends. There's room for more...let the magic continue. ~CJ~

2 comments:

  1. love this, what fun you are having knitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your chubby chirp is SO dang cute! I wish mine was as cute as yours. I sewed his beak on sideways (oops!). Little nugget sure looks happy to have a friend!

    ReplyDelete