Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun Find #2


I wasn't in the market for a new set a dishes when I went to Costco the other day. Isn't that when the best finds find you? When you're not looking for them?! These flowery little beauties were too delightful to resist. It's kind of like bringing spring right into my home.



I love the colors, the flowers, and especially their square shape. All of my dishes were round. These are my first squares! Square bowls, even! The small plates are the perfect sandwich size - I've already tried them out!



So, if you're wondering what they're called, here's the info: Laurie Gates Garden Party Melamine Dinnerware Set. $25 at Costco. Just thought I'd share my fun find! ~CJ~

2 comments:

  1. oh i love these dishes, this is so fun, i want to get some too. i love this blog, it is so inspiring to me, thanks for blogging your bloginess you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Costco here in Florida carries a different pattern by Laurie Gates -- but just as much fun (however, the bowls are round). Costco also had a set of unbreakable glasses (2 sizes in the box: small and large) and the Melamine serving bowls in matching colors. I couldn't resist -- so "springy" and fresh. Bon appetite!

    ReplyDelete