Monday, March 28, 2011

A Green Addition to the Family

A new little Green Bunny Nugget has joined the Easter family in the basket. He was in the making yesterday...


 ...and got his finishing touches today (stuffing, eyes, nose, and fluffy tail!). 


Yellow Bunny Nugget and Blue Chubby Chirp are sure happy to have a friend. Three is definitely NOT a crowd! The more, the merrier.


 Their Easter basket is starting to fill up!


 And the Next Fun Thing has begun...


 ...a new little baby sweater! In a delightful spring yellow. Yummy! 

In all the chaos and upsets of life, knitting calms my soul. The soft yarn is soothing in my fingers. The bright colors are uplifting. The rigid needles are strong and make it all work. And the repetition of knit and purl reassures me that if I just keep on keeping on, one stitch at a time, something good will come of my effort. I might have to frog and tink a bit, but I won't give up. And it's in the not giving up that I succeed in knitting...and in life. 

Onward. ~CJ~

2 comments:

  1. These little bunnies are so adorable. It look like it took a lot of patients to knit something so small and intracate. They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, the bird is my favorite. I absolutely love it. Tweet, tweet little birdy.

    ReplyDelete