Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snow Day & Sweaters


Winter struck again last night, in a big way. My world is covered in a beautiful snowy blanket. Later, the sun came out made it look all sparkly and clean. Days like this give me so much energy!

Exciting news! Holly sent me pictures of her finished Baby Sophisticates sweaters. I love what she did with the brown one. She made the sleeves short, omitted the collar band, and turned the sweater to the purl side. There’s a slight curl on the center edge for such a cute effect.

On both sweaters, I believe she plans to put cute little fasteners and ribbon instead of buttons.



So creative! And so little! Love them! You inspire me, Holly! ~CJ~

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I made your blog with two finished projects! I guess that knitting is where we found our fancy cause I have a nasty habit of leaving things unfinished as well! Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete