Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello Spring!

I'm so happy you're back, Spring! I've missed you! Today my little backyard shows signs of waking up after a long, cold winter.


The Forsythia blooms are bright and multiplying. Soon the bush will be covered.


The grass is green, and Rascal kitty enjoys a peaceful moment, surveying Spring's progress.




The ground cover is filling in the garden stones and doo-dads.



And the tulips have broken ground and are reaching for the sky!

It's a happy day, and I appreciate very much the beauty of this first day of Spring. Welcome! ~CJ~

3 comments:

  1. Your camera sure takes some beautiful pictures in that backyard of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much more green in yard neck of the woods. My tulips are about three inches tall right now, not even close to blooming. I love your picture of Patches, so nice.

    ReplyDelete