Saturday, July 23, 2011

Contents May Disappear Immediately

A couple of days ago I came home to a mysterious package on my front step, with an interesting message:

and further instructions...


Since nobody else (that would be Robbie) was home at the time, I figured I was SAFE. So I opened the package to find a cool (literally) gift box inside (packed amongst gelled-ice bags) with this loving message...






Awwww! April! You are so sweet! I love you too!!!!!! And I opened the gift box for the big reveal...


Ahhhhh! Could anything look more delectable? You must know by now that these are giant chocolate-covered STRAWBERRIES!




...almost too pretty to eat...


...but not quite! I discovered a second layer of white chocolate beneath the milk chocolate. I think I found a bit of heaven in that bite!


And yes, just like the package warned, the contents has quickly been disappearing, between Robbie, me, and a some other lucky partakers! Yum, yum, yum (snarf!)! Thank you so much for the sweet love, April Joy! I love you! Mom

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. Those look Heavenly! April, how much do you love me? Haha!

    ReplyDelete