Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Join Me On My Morning Walk

I'm a walker. I can't help it. My feet like to go go go. (Sometimes I even run.) Most of the time I walk for exercise. But last Sunday morning, I walked just for the pure enjoyment of it and I took my camera along.

My favorite place to tread is the old downtown neighborhood of small homes and cottage gardens. Traffic is almost nonexistent and the quiet is so peaceful. Come with me and see some of the sights I snapped along the way last Sunday morning.






















2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh. I love the green skeleton flower! I want an autographed copy hanging on my wall. Oooh! Ahhh! By the way, I miss that town! What a fun street to walk down and take pictures on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreamy, absoulutely dreamy. I want to be a walking photographer just like you. I think I need some of those full file and all to print and hang. Absolutely fantastic.....Love

    ReplyDelete